Msmiz - I read almost anything!

What a Blog you say? Really you shouldn't have, no I am serious, you shouldn't.

I love that I have a place for a blog description.  I am not creative enough to blog, hence never blogging before.  I absolutely stink at well thought out reviews, but I read. I read A LOT.  It used to be more, I could average 800+ books a year.  But then the EDJ started asking me to put forth more effort for pay.  Bastards.

Written in the Stars

Most important here though is my rating scale.  I put forth a lot of 3 stars.  I would prefer a scale of 7 points measurement, hence my 3s are more like 3, 4, and 5 respectively.  In fact, most books that fall within the 3, I would like to take out to the 3rd, if not 4th decimal.  With that said, here is the basic summary of scale.

5- Beyond brilliant, would read again without question

4- Better than your average bear.  Would not hesitate to recommend

3- Do not be fooled.  These are books I liked but the fall into the category of:

Cotton Candy for the brain

Great story, needs editing

Great characters, needs editing

Hit the right spot, needs editing

Could not quite get me there.  The story was just short of a home run.

Short stories.  While I do love a good Novella/short story, etc, it has to be AMAZING

to the Nth degree to knock it up to a 4.

2- Story, characters, and/or editing were not enough to pull it out.  My head popped up

and out of the story too often

1- Are you kidding me with this shit?

What I read

As the title professes, just about anything.  I prefer stories that take me out of real life.  I get enough of that at home. Thus, I tend to stay away from self help or theory based books.  I am a very character driven reader.  I like a good plot just like any reader, but for me, a story really wins if I can fall into the stories and feel the characters.

Enough out of me for now!

Teahouse - Emirain (WIP) Holy...wow...

Page 83 is up - like whiplash I tell ya.....those girls keep us on our toes.

84 is up...and shit Reed, I am not going to be able to keep defending you when you say shit like that to our sweetie Rory!!

85 - choke - the Princess is in da house and guess who she is going up the stairs with? That is too funny!!!

86 - I LOVE that they are having pillow talk!! hee

87 - Ohhh Gilder, do not ask questions like that man.......

88 - ahh the end of a chapter. Atros, you sad sack.

89 - sugar overload!

90 - Oh there is just so much history between these two. Merry Christmas!

91 - this back story is just filled with the cutest blue eyes ever

92 - Oh good god damn Linn and Atros - that is too funny. Love seeing Atros so light he can laugh and Linn...his hair...bwahahaha

93 - That fucker Atros better get his head out of his ass. This page is too cute for words and really shows us how much Linn means to him.

94 - Rhys we love your whoring ways....oh man!!!

95 - NO ONE SHOULD EVER cockblock Gilder..NO ONE...damn!! Oh Sasha...cannot WAIT to meet you. Sasha has mood

96 - ohhh Sasha.....you are hysterical. These pages are not coming out fast enough...I wanna KNOW MORE!!!

97- Ohhhh SNAP Atros.....you so stupid!!!

98 - Beautiful page but SNORE!!!! It was kind of fun to watch Reese beat the pants off of whore Rhys...I mean Prince Rhys

99 - Damn damn damn damn damn - this is the most emotion we have seen out of Rhys besides sarcasm and high octane ego since the beginning. Reese gets to share his fun and exciting news - yes Rhys you and your sister share a whore at the Teahouse - let the GAMES BEGIN. *snicker* Ohhhh Axis, he is coming for you man!!!

100 + 101 - What fuckery is this? I feel like I was slapped and not in a positive life affirming way. The girls told me this is what it was, but I was not listening - I dropped my head in the sand in the land of denial. It certainly does add a twist I did not plan for. I though Atros was just a bit of a pig, turns out he is a big ass flaming pig. It just adds to all the fun that is Teahouse. I mean he does run and operate a brothel. What did I expect from him? Oh yeah, I remember - total love and adoration for Linn!!!

102 - Special delivery - Reed told you!!

103 - *snort* nice one!!! Oh Rory..go have fun with it!

104 - For those of you who think Yvette is sweet and misunderstood and to be pitied because she is married to that gorgeous yet awful Atros, think again. That girl is a master manipulator. She has mad skills that one.

105 - Lets get ready to RUMMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE!! I love that he called him Atlas.

106 - ah Rory - Can't wait to see this page in print. Clothes? No clothes?

107 - Tsk tsk Rhys. Hopefully the two of you will have mad passionate violent sex to make up for what ever - who cares - just get naked Rhys, I mean you do not want Axis to get chilled do you?

108 & 109 - a naked Axis on top of Rhys...yummm - Axis calls him out as JEALOUS. Hope he does get his blow job.

110 & 111 - Well page 111 was a nice Birthday pressie. More Axis and Rhys!!!

112 - God those eyes - Rhys you sexy beast you. On another note - no one wants to be compared to a family member WHILE giving a blowjob...oh Axis, you amuse me so.

113 - I knew they were going to do this to us. I knew they were dedicating too much page time to Axis and Rhys. While I love me some Linn, I was not ready for the switch. Grrrr

114 - Oh hell this was a funny page. HILARIOUS. There is nothing like Mercuito and a toy to brighten up your day.

Double upload month...2 pages a week..whoo hooo so let the fun begin..

115 - their caption was so let the feelings begin. We are now back with Atros. He may be a complete ass, but he is so so beautiful. Those glasses on him alone...daym that boy is fine. Enter Linn, the two are perfect...oh what is that I see on your neck Linn....oh you are such a little scamp. Wonder how this meeting is going to shake down.

116 - Oh lordy lord lord - so beautifully messed up..so messed up. As LA said, we will be 80 by the time this works itself out. I just want so much want for Linn - someone good that will cherish him, BUT FUCK - the heat between Linn and Atros is, you just cannot throw it away.

117 - Oh so hot and sexy and then the glint of the wedding ring - SLAM back into reality...oh Linn sweet Linn

118 - That's it Atros, you show that ring whose boss...........Love CCs comments about the ring going right to Mordor.

119 - man that page was so sad.......

120 - I know we are missing sex pages which will be So good in the printed book. But damn are Rhys and Axis NOT the cutest on this page. *snicker* Rhys looks smitten.....

121,122,123 - The end of chapter 4 we close with our darling red headed twink. What does the end of chapter 4 bring to Teahouse, to Rory and what will darling sis mean for the story? This should be interesting.

140 - yes I realize there is some missing updates....but HOLY CRAP THIS PAGE. WHO wants to bitch slap Atros with me? WHO...Come on folks. How much longer - HOW MUCH!

151 - JUMP!! Insert Van Halen here.......Reed you are such a romantic soul with a fricken hot body..dang man. But ummm, that new toy, yeah that was huge!

152 -153 - ReedReedReedReedReedReedReedReedReedReedREEDREEDREEDREEDREEDREEDREED....RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD...FUCK you are beautiful...just do.....hehehe *giggle giggle* I <3 you REED.

154 - Need I say anymore? Reed...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

155 - Ohhhh Axis...someone is coming for your ass..............

Truckers
Terry Pratchett
A Dangerous Fortune
Ken Follett
Wicked Gentlemen (Hells Below)
Ginn Hale
The Round House
Louise Erdrich
The Cat in the Cradle
Jay Bell
Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts, #5)
Stacia Kane
Reach for the Moon (Alejo and Bobby, #2)
Val Kovalin